Granny Goose Event
We do scientific based muscle testing in order to determine the appropriate massage treatment. The aim of the massage treatments are to a) Improve flexibility and b) Promote Recovery
- We will grade your movement . According to your result which will be either- Very stiff /moderately stiff/supple-
- We recommend one of the following :
- Supple – maintenance 1 massage session monthly
- Moderately stiff- 1 massage session weekly (21 days for signs of improvement ,3 weeks)retest
- Very stiff-2 times a week for three weeks ((21 days for signs of improvement ,3 weeks)retest
- Legs 30 min .Upper body 30 min. Full body 1 hour (depending on what needs improvement)
- Stretching programme will be included depending on your evaluation.
How frequently should one get massaged during and post events to aid recovery?
Massage after every event / the next day ( sports recovery massage session)
30 seconds per techniques per muscle group 30 min treatment is recommended
Massage should be done after a hard session
Continue up to competition time and after ( if you are competing )
We offer packages that are affordable and beneficial for athletes. Upon your assessment we would then prescribe which treatment package is best suited for your needs and assist you with reaching your performance goals.
A human being is part of a whole, called by us the ‘Universe,’ a part limited in time and space. He experiences himself, his thoughts and feelings, as something separated from the rest — a kind of optical delusion of his consciousness. This delusion is a kind of prison for us, restricting us to our personal desires and to affection for a few persons nearest us. Our task must be to free ourselves from this prison by widening our circles of compassion to embrace all living creatures and the whole of nature in its beauty.
– Albert Einstein